REHABILITATION AND MAINTENANCE
Scout Centre rehabilitation and maintenance service
The Griébal Scout Centre needs the voluntary work of the participants for its reconstruction and maintenance. Therefore, we offer the service activity so that all those who want to collaborate with the reconstruction of the village and its surroundings can participate in this wonderful project.
- Adapted according to the participant’s age.
- Carried out by work teams of 10 participants.
- Participants must always be accompanied by at least one scout leader responsible for the group.
- Participants must be equipped with work clothes and mountain boots.
- The instructions and orders given by the Staff member responsible for each Service must be followed.
Types of Service
- Forestry jobs:
- Tree cutting and treatment.
- Pruning of shrubs and trees.
- Removal of stumps.
- Rehabilitation/construction jobs:
- Rehabilitation of houses typical of the Aragonese Pyrenees.
- Wall fixing.
- Building new spaces.
- Paving of squares and streets.
- Maintenance jobs:
- Cleaning of communal spaces and areas in the Scout Centre.
- Maintenance of access roads.
- Cleaning of track and road gutters.
- Cleaning of group camping areas.
- Review and maintenance of the Scout Centre’s equipment.
Service activity registration
- Dates: from Monday to Friday
- Hours: from 10:00 h to 14:00 h.
- Maximum participants per day: 30 participants
1) Choose the day in which you would like to take part
2) Fill in the activity reservation form
3) The Scout Centre will confirm your registration